TRANSLATIONS TO PERSIAN
- Swift, Jonathan. A Modest Proposal & Other Writings. Parseh, 2019.
- Oates, Joyce Carol. Wild Nights. Nashr-e Ney, 2018.
- Barthes, Roland. Elements of Semiology. co-translated with Sadeq Rashidi. Elmi & Farhangi, 2018.
- Cheever, John. The Golden Age & Other Stories. Parseh, 2018.
- Cheever, John. A Vision of The World & Other Stories. Nika.
- Conrad, Joseph. Freya of the Seven Isles. Behnegar.
- Cavafy, Constantine. The Rest I will Tell to Those Down to Hades. H&S Media.
- Feral, Josette. Theatricality. Afraz.
- Image/Text Semiotics: A Hypertextual Reading of Shakespeare’s and Titian’s “Venus and Adonis”, Lambert Academic publishing, 2010. (English)
- The Book of Tehran, edited by Fereshteh Ahmadi, Comma Press, 2019. (English)
- Semiotics: Key Articles, edited by Amir Ali Nojoumian, Nashr-e Now, 2017. (Persian)
- Traditional Chinese Paintings (Persian)
Articles and Reviews (English)
- “Topoanalysis as Narrative Technique in John Cheever’s Architecture of Short Fiction,” Studies in Literature and Language, vol. 15, no. 5, 2017, pp. 21-26. DOI:10.3968/9984.
Journal Page | Fulltext (pdf) | Abstract
- “A Formalist Reading of Naseem Khalili’s ‘The Gray Deer’,” Threshold Quarterly, vol. 2, no. 1, Spring 2008, pp. 30-35.
- “The Structure of Narrative In Sir Thomas More’s Utopia,” Threshold Quarterly, vol. 1, no. 2&3, Summer & Fall 2007, pp. 54-69.
- “Metaphysical Poets Re/Decanonized,” Threshold Quarterly, vol. 1, no. 1, Spring 2007, pp. 13-22.
Literary Translations (to English)
- “Hazeover: or Toothbrush, Wrong Time,” short story by Mohammad Tolouei, published in Columbia Journal, 17 Oct. 2018 [+here]
- “Someone Without Peers,” essay by Mohammad Tolouei, published in Asymptote Journal, October Issue 2017 [+here]
- “Made in Denmark,” short story by Mohammad Tolouei, published on The Guardian, 14 Feb. 2017 [+here]